Registration for Attractions Africa 2015 has closed.
R3,300.00 early registration fee (until 20 May)
R4,125.00 standard registration fee (from 21 May onwards, including onsite)
Registration fees include:
- Conference sessions
- Refreshments and lunches
- Conference material
- Conference Social
Attractions Africa 2015 Conference Registration Terms and Conditions
- A completed registration will be acknowledged within seven (7) days.
- A registration will only be valid once full payment of the amount owed is received and cleared.
- All payments must be made payable to Attractions Conference.
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR) within seven (7) days of invoice. Any short payment resulting from bank charges and/or exchange rate fluctuations will be charged to the delegate.
- All cancellations must be made and received in writing by the Attractions Africa 2015 Conference Secretariat.
- Cancellation fees will be imposed as follows:
- Cancellations received 60 days prior to the start of the Conference (before 7 April 2015) will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.
- Cancellations received between 59 and 30 days prior to the start of the Conference (before 7 May 2015) will be refunded 50% of registration fees paid; if registration fees are outstanding the delegate will be liable for 50% of the amount owed.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 30 days of the start of the Conference, or for no-shows, and the delegate will be liable for full registration fees.
- A registration is transferable to a delegate not yet registered only if the Attractions Africa 2015 Conference Secretariat is informed in writing at least 72 hours prior to the start of the Conference.
- A registration may not be shared, i.e. shared name tags will not be issued and name tags may not be shared.