Calling all Tourism Indaba 2017 delegates! You could win BIG with Attractions Africa’s amazing #IamAnAttraction competition at this year’s event, from Tuesday 16 to Thursday 18 May, 2017!
We’re looking for attractions managers and team mates to join us at our fourth annual Attractions Africa conference to be held at the National Zoological Gardens of South Africa on Wednesday 7 and Thursday 8 June, 2017 in the City of Tshwane.
The Attractions Africa conference is a two day programme of networking for attractions professionals, international speakers sharing trends, benchmarks and best practice, as well as local examples of excellence, case studies and white papers that you cannot miss! Early Bird Registration for this must-attend event closes on 21 May, 2017.
Keen to win an amazing Cape Union Mart voucher worth R2000 and incredible spot prizes and discover if you are an attraction? Here’s your step-by-step guide on how to enter the #IAmAnAttraction competition:
- Discover if you are an attraction by answering one of the following questions:
- Pop by: visit our Attractions Africa representatives at the Cape Town Big 7 at the Wesgro stand (DEC1D26) stand or Best of Tshwane stand (DEC1D44) at Indaba 2017 between 16 and 18 May, 2017 to collect your #IamAnAttractions badge from 9am daily.
- Get social: Take your best selfie with your #IamAnAttraction badge and post it to your Twitter or Facebook page with the #IamAnAttraction hashtag. Remember to tag us @Attractions_Afr on Facebook and Twitter.
- Register: to attend our 2017 Attractions Africa conference here.
- Keep your eyes peeled: on our Facebook and Twitter pages for the winners announcement daily at 3pm. Prizes will be available for collection from the Cape Town Big 7 stand.
We can’t wait to see your best #IamAnAttraction badge selfies! Good Luck!